I’m so excited to watch THE LITTLE MERMAID!!!!!
Im a huge Disney fan and I think Halle Bailey will do an amazing job with the role of Ariel. I’m glad little girls will be able to look up to her and see someone who looks like them.
I’m sure I’m not going to like ever thing about the movie and that’s fine it’s not my childhood anymore. I had the original movies and the tv show. Sometimes change is what we need.
In anticipation for the movie coming out I made mermaid fudge.
- 3 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk.
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Pink, purple and teal food coloring.
- Line a 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper
- Over medium heat, add the chocolate chips, milk and butter to a small saucepan. Stirring often until the chocolate melts completely, usually about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heart and pour batter into 2 bowls.
- Stir in desired amount of each of food coloring into each bowl.
- Gently create a swirl in the fudge and top with sprinkles and marshamallows.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until the fudge is set completely.
Now my niece said it wasn’t exactly Ariel since used pink instead of red. As if I didn’t know her hair was supposed to be red.
I didn’t use red because it looks less cutesy and more like a murder scene.